EVERYONE HAS A GOOD IDEA. BUT IT MIGHT TAKE 39 BAD ONES BEFORE A IDEA TAKES OFF...
I know this because it happened to me...
For the first time, I’ve aggregated all of my best stories, mistakes and insights throughout my journey – some that I’ve never shared until now – in 10 Principles to inspire you to take that next step and GO LIVE!
From building websites in my university dorm room in 1999, to pivoting a half-a-billion-dollar global business, Finder, into a fintech app during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 – and with no funding! – I’m going to share with you the highs and lows of starting businesses and the grit you need to build a “phoenix” company that leaves behind a legacy.
Whether you’ve started several businesses, or you have an idea inside your organisation but not sure where to start, or you’re sick and tired of doing the same thing, this book is the launchpad you need to get fired up and GO LIVE!
THIS IS NOT YOUR BORING, TYPICAL BUSINESS BOOK
I'm not here to tell you how to be happy, save money or make a million dollars overnight. It's not a rule book because I don't follow rules. And I don't think startups should.
I want to share my principles that have helped me get to where I am today and I hope they can inspire you to GO LIVE with your ideas.
IN THIS BOOK YOU WILL FIND:
- 10 PRINCIPLES you can adopt TODAY to help you reach success
- PROVEN STRATEGIES to build confidence in yourself and your ideas
- LESSONS in launching, scaling, and pivoting with NO FUNDING!
WHO SHOULD READ THIS BOOK?
- CEOS AND BUSINESS LEADERS: If you want to encourage innovation inside your organisation. Go Live! will inspire your team to think outside the box, develop their ideas and build confidence to lead.
- ASPIRING ENTREPRENEURS: If you are looking for a career change, or you fear starting your idea, or you’ve been procrastinating for a while and can’t quite Go Live!
- PAST ENTREPRENEURS: If you’ve had unsuccessful startups, or if you’ve never been able to scale your business.
- ENTREPRENEURS: If you’ve had solid businesses but have never scaled, or if you’re working on a few different ideas and not sure which direction to take.
- INTRAPRENEURS: If you have loads of ideas, you’re creative and innovative, and you want to build your confidence in leading and developing projects inside your organisation.
- STUDENTS: You’re hungry to learn and be inspired to become an incredible leader and develop your own business ideas.