When you are starting abusiness, focus is the hardest thing to achieve. I have 1 piece of advice for every single entrepreneur that I meet. I tell them this usually at the end or the start of our conversation.
Ignore everything else about your business and focus on making $1 of profit.
Make $1 of profit
What is $1 of profit
- $1 of cash sitting in your bank account that you can access and buy things with
- The tax is paid
- Suppliers paid
- You are paid
- Its ugly or its beautiful, it doesn’t matter. Profit doesn’t judge
- No ifs, No buts. No conditional $1s.
- Just $1 clean.
What isnt $1 of profit
- You have made a sale and its got a profit but you don’t actually have the money in your account
- You made $1 of revenue but you didn’t pay yourself for your time.
- You spent more than $1 to make the profit
Email me, when you make your first $1 of profit